PDCA Officer (Job Code: PDCA) – (For Jakarta)
***Attractive Salary for short-listed applicants.
* Responsible in maintaining and ensuring PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Action) cycle running well, monitoring activity plan implementation.
* Responsible to collect, monitor & analyze the Performance of each respective Department within the Division, including the Funnel Management data in regular basis.
* Responsible to ensure all Team member achieve their Target (KPI).
* Responsible to support administration, collecting data for PDCA Cycle/Improvement Management within the Division.
* Responsible for mapping and modeling support admin work for the Division.
* Become the Personal Assistant to the COO.
* Female, minimal age 21 years old.
* Bachelor or Master Degree in industrial technique, statistic or strategic management.
* Able to build system, mapping/modeling and Standard Operation Procedure (SOP).
* Able in managing multitasking jobs within under pressure situations to achieve goals within tight deadlines. Previous experience and knowledge in PDCA, TQM, ISO or SixSigma practices is a plus.
* Able to work independently, team player, attention to details, strong analytical skill, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
* Highly independent and able to work individual or in a team.
* Illiterate with MS Office, VISIO and another application program that support SOP building.
* Fluent in verbal and written communication skills in English is a must and Japan will be a plus.
* An interpersonal skills, service-oriented attitude, fast & self learner, self motivated, high integrity.
We offer an attractive salary to the successful candidate.
Interested applicants, please submit your detailed resume together with recent photograph (4×6), all scanned supporting letters, as well as your current and expected salary to:
(please indicate on the subject of your email with the above Job Code and Your Name